- The Pavo Market Days Festival:
This event will take place the 2nd Saturday of every month
except for the month of May. Go here to view and download the Festival application.
Contact The City of Pavo at 229-859-2110 to make credit card payments by phone.
Event Sponsored by The Pavo Civic Club and The City of Pavo.
- The Peacock Day Festival:
This event will always takes place the 2nd Saturday in May
Parade begins at 11
- Contact Sallie Burgess for vendor info: 229 - 921 - 3969
- Contact Joey Kae Dean for Parade Info: 229 - 560 - 7648
Pat Hall Civic Club President: 229 - 319 - 2014
- The Miss Pavo Pageant:
- Contact Krista Dance for information : 229 - 859 -2147
- August 22, 2020
*more information to come*
All of the events listed above are hosted by The Pavo Civic Club.
- The Pavo Haunted House
Friday and Saturday nights ONLY in October.
- voted #1 in the state of GA 2017 and 2018
- voted #9 in the country in 2017
- located at the old school in Pavo, 2061 W McDonald St. Pavo, GA 31778
- $10 a person
-visit pavohauntedhouse.com for more information
Joey Kae Dean
Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5:00
Closed everyday from 12 - 1 for lunch